Pages

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sunday Day 2

Today we woke up and took our time getting ready to move.  We finally got moving and over to Diamond Cay and started making breakfast around 10:30am.  While breakfast was being made, I decided to test out my new toy – a quad copter that I can attach my camera to.  I flew it around diamond cay and got some picks of the boat and anchorage.  We then got ready to head to the bubbling pool.  We hiked over and it was definitely bubbling today.  I took a swim in the pool and then got out the quad copter for some more shots.  I had two batteries so I could get about 20 minutes total flight time.  First flight was for video and second for photos.  They all came out great and look pretty cool. 







After spending 45 minutes to an hour, we made our way back to the boat.  We then headed over to Sandy Cay where we did some snorkeling and swimming.  We then grilled up some chicken sandwiches for lunch.  It was at this time we realize we were never delivered a few key items from our Riteway order (lunch meat for our lunches and some ground beef for a taco dinner).  











After lunch, we had originally planned on going to Cane Garden Bay, but as it was late and we needed some provisions and wanted to get some diving in tomorrow, we ended up heading towards Soper’s Hole where we got our provisions and having had such a late lunch just had a bunch of apps and drinks at Pusser’s before heading back to the boat and calling it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment